Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ODE I-Team Exposé: Cubs Black Out in Madison


A brief follow-up on why I was blacked out from the Cubs opener in Atlanta on ESPN:

I contacted MLB customer support this morning. A customer service agent named Carrie told me that the Madison area is only subject to black out of Brewer games. No other MLB club should be subject to MLB local black out policy in the Madison market. Basically, she confirmed MLB is not responsible for the black out. She said it was most likely ESPN. Sorry for blaming MLB in the previous post.

I contacted ESPN TV customer support and spoke with ESPN TV customer service agent Allen. He is "expediting" this issue. He thinks the black out is a mistake, but cannot confirm that at this time.

We will get to the bottom of this. I know the suspense is brutal, but I assure you I will promptly pass along any information as it trickles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment